Tan,Cot,Csc,etc

Hello,
do anybody knows a simple way to get rid of functions like  Tan[],
Cot[], Csc[], and others in the output of trigonometric  computations.
I would like to keep only  Sin[] and Cos[] instead.

For example instead Csc[a]*Cot[a] I would like to have
Cos[a]/(Sin[a]^2) and so on.

Thanks in advice
                                      Arturas Acus
Institute of Theoretical