Re: graphics question

In the book by Smith and Blachman: The Mathematica Graphics Guidebook
(covering Version 2), they define a function which ensured that
whatever origin you select is part of the graphis range. This is on p.
237 - 239. If you don't have access to the book, email me back and I
will type in the code. I have had this problem before and remember the
reference. Maybe it is available on Math source - the function is named
includepoint.

Silvia Heubach