From: Silvia Heubach [mailto:silvi@cinenet.net] To:
mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg12373] [mg12317] Mathemtica notebooks on web sites

Hi all,

I have developed some Mathematica notebooks and packages for one of my
courses and want to post these on a website for students to view and/or
download. I saw that you can safe notebooks as HTML, which produces
many a graphics file (one for every cell and graphic). However, once
the file is converted to HTML, there seems to be no easy way to convert
back to Mathematica. So how do I make a notebook available for viewing
and then saving? If anybody has experience with this matter or can
point me to a tutorial/book/reference, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks,
Silvia

Mathematics and Computer Science California State University Los
Angeles 5151 State University Drive Los Angeles, CA 90032-8204

213-343-2158