Re: Create Auto Save Package

Des Penny posted the message below about creating an Auto Save Package

Des,
We can control this:

Select the notebook then use
Option Inspector> Show option values for [notebook]> Notebook Options >
File Options > AutoGeneratedPackage

The default value is Manual - so you get asked.

If you choose to make a package on the first save then the value is set
to Automatic, and with this value the package is updated in the
background at every subsequent save

If you choose not to make a package on the first save then the value is
set to None and no package is made.

You can reset at any time.

Allan

Allan Hayes