write global vars while processing NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12578] write global vars while processing NDSolve
  • From: "Volker Doerr" <vd@cascade.de>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 14:24:49 -0400

Hello to all,

a differential-equation is to be solved by NDSolve. Part of this
differential-equation is a function f.

Within this function I want to write to a global  variable, so that (for
example) the return-values  of this function can be collected.

I spent the whole day on this but still can't get no  satisfaction.
Anybody out there who has an idea?

Greetings from Berlin

V o l k e r
vd@cascade.de