Re: red-green stereograms

> This seems so obvious that it must have been done already...
>
> Generating red-green stereogram versions of line-segment Graphics3D
> objects?

Hello,

there is this MathSource item 0201-946

http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/MathSource/Applications/Graphics/3D/0201-946

which generates stereo graphics. (I do not know whether it allows to
generate red-green stereograms, but the adaption should not be too
difficult.)

Anyway red-green stereograms are IMHO not a good idea. It's much more
fun to learn to fuse two pictures without help of special glasses.

(BTW the new version of LiveGraphics3D also supports this kind of stereo
graphics.)

Hope that helps

Martin Kraus