Modifying the Mathematica menus

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14826] Modifying the Mathematica menus
  • From: "David Bailey" <db at salford-software.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:29:31 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I know how to modify the menus in the frontend by altering the
MenuSetup.tr file and re-loading. However, I wonder if it possible to
alter the menus on the fly using frontend commands. This would be much
nicer for package writers (and end users!) because the installation
files would remain unchanged.

David Bailey
Salford Software