Glynn/Gray book for beginners ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14898] Glynn/Gray book for beginners ?
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:48:20 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have herd from various sources that "The Beginner's Guide to Mathematica Version 3" by Glynn/Gray covers use of the Option Inspector, programming Buttons, and programming the Front End. The topics I list above are new to Version 3.0, and users beyond the beginner level (as I consider myself) would also be interested. My question is whether this book only scratches the surface of these subjects, and is only useful to beginners? Any other remarks on this book are also welcome. Cheers, Ted Ersek