Re: I need some help ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14478] Re: I need some help ...
- From: Jan Sikora <Jan.Sikora at tews-elektronik.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:58:56 -0400
- Organization: Tews Elektronik
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have the same problem with Mathematica Fonts since the installation of LexiRom from Microsoft. Maybe it helps you. Jan Oguzhan Gurlu wrote: > > I am a senior student and during my project I am using Mathematica 3.0 > on a computer of a friend but I have a problem. > > When I write things like Sqrt[x] it answers me in the same way like > > Sqrt[x], briefly I cannot se the special characters like Integral or so, > I tried to change the settings but I could not manage any thing. I > think the program does not see the font files. I need your help because > my expressions will be too long unless I use operators and special > characters. > > If you can send me some information I will be grateful. > > Thanks for all. > > Yours. > > Oguzhan.