Re: New position: MathLink Developer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16914] Re: New position: MathLink Developer
  • From: rmille1 at aol.com (RMille1)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 01:27:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Come on dude. I think it depends on how you intend to use the math kernel. If
you're writing something to be called from Mathematica, and uses that mprep or
whatever it's called, then yeah it's a good resource. But if your writing your
code to call a math kernel, and use it to do some computation, then I think the
documentation is a little sketchy.