How do I solve limits in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17053] How do I solve limits in Mathematica?
- From: Voyager_2 at cable.A2000.nl (Jeffrey A. Soesbergen)
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 02:12:02 -0400
- Organization: A2000 Kabeltelevisie en Telecommunicatie
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I solve the following expressions in Mathematica? Anyone? 1) lim (2x-1) == -1 (x->0) 2) lim (2x^2+1) == 3 (x->1) I can't figure out how to solve those expressions, so if anyone can tell me... thanks ! J.