Re: How do I solve limits in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17108] Re: [mg17053] How do I solve limits in Mathematica?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:35:06 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>How can I solve the following expressions in Mathematica? Anyone? > >1) > >lim (2x-1) == -1 >(x->0) > >2) > >lim (2x^2+1) == 3 >(x->1) > >I can't figure out how to solve those expressions, so if anyone can tell me... >thanks ! Your question is not quite clear but if you simply want to calculate the limits use In:= Limit[2x-1,x->0] Out= -1 In:= Limit[2x^2+1,x->1] Out= 3 David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/