re: interface between Mathematica and MS Word 7
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17096] re: interface between Mathematica and MS Word 7
- From: "Capt Jeff P. Palumbo, pl, x3-7153" <PalumboJP.pl.USAFA at usafa.af.mil>
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:35:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try: Copy as Metafile This should copy as a Windows Metafile format and be bigger to begin with. Good luck, Jeff ---------- Original Text ---------- From: "Bernard J. Hall" <hall at massed.net>, on 4/13/99 11:11 PM: To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net The problem involves the interface between Mathematica and MS Word 7. (a) When copying graphics into Word, the transfer with Copy and Paste produces a very small graphic which must be dragged by its handles to a larger size. Sometimes this is very difficult because of the size of the graphic. Is there a way to produce a larger graphic? (b) While the Thickness option will produce wider lines and curves, copying graphics with widened lines and curves does not copy to MS Word. It is as if Thickness was never used. Any way around this? Thanks for your help.