Re: BesselJZeros problem/bug?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17166] Re: BesselJZeros problem/bug?
  • From: adam.smith at hillsdale.edu
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:53:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

As already noted by several people, we all have the same problem under Version
3.0.1.1x that you mention.  In addition, it seems to bomb for any root of J0
that is 3 or greater.

Just as an aside, I found a copy of Version 3.0.0 running under Windows that
calculates these without a problem.  The Mac version also seems to function
without any problems.

Just my additional 2 cents worth.

Adam Smith