Re: I can't exit Windows98 after Mathematica sessions: why?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17093] Re: I can't exit Windows98 after Mathematica sessions: why?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I had the same problem, and a patched Mathematica.exe fixed it.
Unfortunately, another really annoying problem remains -- or perhaps was
created by the fix: double clicking on a .nb file will not cause it to
open automatically in Mathematica 3.0 unless it is the very first one at
a Mathematica front end session.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.       phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Univ. of Massachusetts                     413 545-2859 (W)
Amherst, MA 01003-4515