Re: I can't exit Windows98 after Mathematica sessions: why?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17169] Re: I can't exit Windows98 after Mathematica sessions: why?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:53:15 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 17 Apr 1999, Oliver wrote: > I've installed Mathematica 3.0 for students on my computers, that's running > Windows 98. After using Mathematica, I can't exit from Windows. > > Does anybody know the way to solve this problem? The anomalous behavior that you describe may be a known problem. http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Windows/98/HangOnRestart.html You may want to contact Wolfram Research Technical Support http://www.wolfram.com/support/info.html for more information. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.