Re: Basic Solid Modelling in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17211] Re: Basic Solid Modelling in Mathematica
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 01:20:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

AFAIK there is no Mathematica package. Since the reconstruction of
surfaces is a actual research problem you may check

http://web.mit.edu/manoli/crust/www/crust.html

and

http://research.microsoft.com/~hoppe/

at least Hugues Hoppe has some where also several C-programs
for the reconstruction.

Hope that helps
  Jens