Mathematica loosing input focus all the time

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19138] Mathematica loosing input focus all the time
  • From: Henrik Weimer <henrik at rice.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:58:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

I am using Mathematica 3.0.1 under Windows NT. I fiddled with a few of
the 10 gezillion options in option inspector and now, whenever I am
trying to type in some text into a Mathematica notebook, the input focus
is lost from the notebook window I am typing in.

This happens whenever I hit return. The input focus pops to the
Mathematica main menu bar instead and all further text input is ignored
until Iclick with the mouse back into the notebook window.

Does anybody know how to reset this? It must be caused by some
modification to the stylesheet that I made. In partcular this does not
happen on notebooks using one of Mathematica's stylesheets.

Desperate and forever thankful,

      Henrik