Magnification on the ToolBar in Mathematica4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21208] Magnification on the ToolBar in Mathematica4
  • From: hanssen at Zeiss.de
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:26:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, all

in Mathematica3.0.1 on a notebook's "Edit"-toolbar (accessible through
Format>OptionsInspector>Global+Alphabetical, search for
WindowToolbars and set it to {"Edit"}, there was a white window
where one could set the magnification (faster accessible than through
Format>Magnification). In Mathematica4.0.1.0 that's gone.

Perhaps one can re-enable it by properly using OptionsInspector or
editing the proper text resource file, but I did not find the right place.
I liked the old toolbar very much and would like it back.

sincerely

A. Hanszen