Re: intersection of 3d contours

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21122] Re: intersection of 3d contours
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:21:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jordan,
You might find the article
Intersection of Surfaces, Steven Wilkinson, Mathematica in Education and
Research, Volume 8,  No. 2, Spring 1999
useful. It has a function that returns a parameterization of the
intersection of two implicitely defined surfaces.

http://www.telospub.com/journal/MIER/

Allan
Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting