digit after decimal in plots/tables/etc.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21258] digit after decimal in plots/tables/etc.
  • From: Matt_Johnson at autolivasp.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:28:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all-

I have what seems to be a trivial question, but one I haven't found an answer
for.  I have generated numbers that are used in the legend of MultipleListPlot.
They display 6 digits, but I only want 4 digits displayed (52.53 instead of
52.5367).  I have also encountered this problem when using TableForm, GridBox,
etc.  NumberForm hasn't worked, because the final form of the numbers are in
StyleForm.  Any help would be appreciated.

matt