I can't draw any graphics in Mathematica 4.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21230] I can't draw any graphics in Mathematica 4.0
  • From: "Alexey L. Lopatukhin" <alexey_l at iname.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:27:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all!
I've installed Mathematica 4.0. And when I want to plot a graphic e.g.
Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,Pi}]
I have a message:
''Display::initstate:Display cannot be used during initialization.'' And
graphics doesn't plot. In halp file I have read that this message means that
the operation could'n be perfomed when the kernel is initialiseting. But in
this case the kernel is loaded and all should be OK, but it doesn't OK.
Is anybody know hov to solve this problem?
Thanks!

--

Best regards, Alexey.
Mail to alexey_l at iname.com