Re: GraphicsArray and alignment of graphs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21251] Re: [mg21099] GraphicsArray and alignment of graphs
  • From: Thomas Bohl <Thomas.Bohl at cern.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:28:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica users,

thanks for your latest response. I noticed that I should have excluded
"normalising" the labels of the y-axis as an option in my original e-mail.
This is not what I am looking for.

More interesting, I have contacted R Abraham, who asked a similar
question like me about five years ago (without finding any answer on the
web).

He noticed that ...
there's a package
on MathSource called MongoArray which purports to do this:

http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Graphics/2D/0208-538

I have tried MongoArray and it does, cum grano salis, what I need.

Thanks for all your comments,

Thomas.