Re: GraphicsArray and alignment of graphs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21262] Re: [mg21099] GraphicsArray and alignment of graphs
  • From: Thomas Bohl <Thomas.Bohl at cern.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:28:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Bob,

thank you very much for sharing your very clever idea of "invisible"
FrameTicks. I really like it for its inventiveness.

In the meantime I learned that there's a package on MathSource called
MongoArray which does (in a very complete way and much more than) what I
was looking for:

http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Graphics/2D/0208-538

Regards,
Thomas.