Q: How to specify the port and the host in a MathLink-Program?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21306] Q: How to specify the port and the host in a MathLink-Program?
- From: Claudius <schnoerr at mailzone.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:34:57 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: T-Online
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I would like to run a C-program on a Solaris-machine communicating with the math-kernel on a PC. Is this possible? How can I specify the host and the port to be used by the MathLink-C-program on Unix and the math-kernel on the PC? Please directly email to schnoerr at mailzone.com Thank you, Claudius