Fonts and WinNT

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21349] Fonts and WinNT
  • From: buttgereit at netcologne.de (Peter Buttgereit)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:49:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica Users

Using Mathematica v4.0 / NT 4.0SP5 I found that characters like "(", "[" etc. are
displayed correctly in graphics files exported as wmf from Mathematica
(Export[]) *only _while_* Mathematica is running.

E.g. viewing in an application like Corel Draw, Winword, ACDSee a.o. will
display "common bullets" until Mathematica is launched.

How can I make a wmf look the same on a machine without Mathematica?

KR,

Peter