Re: Fonts and WinNT

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21360] Re: Fonts and WinNT
  • From: "Ed W. Morse" <macmedic at sprintmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:15:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Use the WRI Program MathReader, Thats' why WRI wrote the program.
MathReader: Mathematica Notebook Reader
MathReader is a viewer for notebook documents created with Mathematica, the
world's only fully integrated technical computing system. MathReader lets
you display and print Mathematica notebooks, animate graphics, play sounds,
and copy information from notebooks to other documents. MathReader can be
used by most web browsers as a helper application for viewing notebook
documents

http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathreader/

news:849j1k$pgb at smc.vnet.net...