Re: Mathematica & Calc Wiz

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15938] Re: Mathematica & Calc Wiz
  • From: "AGLE" <agle at netsync.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:34:04 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Why can I not find Single Variable listed in Calc Wiz - this is first
year calc in the New York State University/College levels.  I have only
had Mathematica & Calc Wiz only 10 days so I may not have looked in the
right place but my time is valuable.  I thought that this program would
get me back on track but all I seem to be doing is running around a huge
program looking for something that is not there or is buried.  I have 9
weeks to learn what I missed last semester & this semester.  I am using
Stewart's text & have ordered the Mathematica companion to this book.  I
will have spent almost $500.00 on Mathematica.  Why don't they include
the "Book" so I can scan & dog ear rather than click hopelessly back &
forth.

Barb Agle