Re: Launching a front end notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15318] Re: [mg15224] Launching a front end notebook
  • From: Eric Strobel <EStrobel at schafercorp.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:15:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It sounds like you've played with it enough to know the exact graphics
command you want to issue.  What if you modify that command to output
the  graphics into a Postscript or other file?  That way you'd never
need the  front end...

- Eric Strobel
REPLY FROM: STROBEL, ERIC
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note From:
Richard W. Singerman