Questions on a wave equation.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15427] Questions on a wave equation.
- From: Sang Ho Bok <boks at mama.indstate.edu>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:57:38 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[Contact the author to obtain the program below - moderator] Dear Sir, My name is Sang-Ho Bok who is attending in physics department at Indiana State University as a graduate student. I'm trying to learn Mathematica but recently I got problems. I was trying to solve a wave equation in polar coordinates numerically and I expected to get a polar wave. However, I didn't get it even though I checked that the difference wave equation I used was correct. Therefore, I am wondering if you or your colleagues can help me or if you can introduce me to someone who can handle the problems. The program I made is attached. Thank you for your time. Sincerely yours, Sang-Ho Bok boks at mama.indstate.edu