Using Mathematica over Telnet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15488] Using Mathematica over Telnet
  • From: Goeman-Shulsky <shulsky at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:22:31 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I'm hoping that someone can help me out.  I have access to
Mathematica via Telnet, but am not satisfied with the graphics
translation.  I have discovered a couple of options... Mathlink or an
Xwindows emulator.  I have used neither, and my primary concerns are
$$, and useability.  does anyone out there have experience with this
situation?  If so please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance,
Keith
Shulsky at hotmail.com