ListDensityPlot gives PostScript error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15456] ListDensityPlot gives PostScript error
  • From: Maarten.vanderBurgt at icos.be
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:21:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have a problem making a ListDensityPlot. When I execute
ListDensityPlot[array] I get a completely black plot and the system
beeps.  "The Why the Beep?" function in the Help menu gives then "There
was an error in the PostScript code of the last PostScript cell
displayed."

ListDensityPlot has worked properly on my system in the past. Does
anyone have any suggestion where to look for the origin of this problem
and how to fix it?
I have Mathematica 3.0.1 running  under Windows NT4.

thanks a lot

Maarten van der Burgt