Re: InterCall

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15454] Re: [mg15379] InterCall
  • From: Beverly Bradley <bbradley at hal.psislidell.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:21:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I don't know if this will help, but we recently put together a little
capability to run an external FORTRAN program from within a Mathematica
notebook, and then grab and plot it's results.  Does that sound like
what you need at all ?

I am not familiar with InterCall - in our procedure, AppleScript was the
key component.  I'll find and reproduce the relevant parts of the
notebook if anyone is interested.  For the record, this was done on a
Macintosh, running Mathematica v 3, and OS 8.

Beverly Bradley
beverly.bradley at psislidell.com