Re: frontend.c file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15545] Re: [mg15502] frontend.c file
  • From: "wgrebe" <wgrebe at cityweb.de>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:44:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>I am trying to program a kind of frontend for Mathematica. When reading
>"A Mathlink Tutorial" I see that there is a program list in Mathsource
>called frontend.c that illustrates how a frontend should be done. I
>have searched frontend.c in Mathsource and over the net without
>success. Can anybody tell me where to find it or send it to me?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Jose A. Carrasco

Hallo Jose,
I was also searching for it a few months ago and asked Wolfram Research for
it. Here is the answere:
You can download the frontend.c at the following location
ftp://ftp.wolfram.com/pub/outgoing/Support/frontend.c
You may also want to look at the following example for generating a
PostScript plot by calling Mathematica:
http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/MathSource/Enhancements/MathLink/0203-184

Bye
                Witold