searching for an enveloppe
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15611] searching for an enveloppe
- From: Olivier Leroy <leroy at terre.inrets.fr>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:28:17 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Inrets - VA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to know the envelope of a curve. The data come from image processing, and are known as a list of points, function of distance. Does a method already exist to have an upper envelope near by the curve ? Juliette Marais ___________________ INRETS France.