Tektronix graphics in 3.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15663] Tektronix graphics in 3.0?
- From: Tomas Linden <Address at MySig.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:28:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mathematica V2.2 and earlier versions I found the Tektronix graphics quite useful. Now in the version 3.0 the Tek.m initialisation file seems to be gone. Why? Is there any way of still using Tek 4010 graphics with Mathematica 3.0? Tomas Linden ------------ Tomas-Linden-at-Helsinki-FI at No.Spams.To.FI