- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15640] no kernel?
- From: "Jeff D. Hamann" <hamannj at ucs.orst.edu>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:28:38 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Network for Education and Research in Oregon
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't run mathematica in a few weeks and tried to perform some evaluations recently. i enter a simple expression like 4+5= and it just sits there with a "running" message in the window title bar..... what's going on. i can't get any notebooks to evaluate!!!!! arg. any ideas. hamannj at ucs.orst.edu