Wheel mouse under X.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18396] Wheel mouse under X.
  • From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am trying to configure my Mathematica X (linux) frontend so it will scroll the
notebook when I use the wheel in my wheel-mouse.

I couldn't find any info about this either in the newsgroups or at WRI
site.

In fact, the only detail I need is the name of the X windows function used
in Mathematica rontend to scroll the window up/down, it would be easy then to
change the defaults in the
/usr/local/mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/SystemResources/X/XMathematica
file.

Does anybody (if one of the X Frontend in WRI reads this...) knows what
is these functions names? Should be something like ScrollUp() or
PageUp()...

Please let be know.

Best regards.

EMAIL :  oron at pmmh.espci.fr