Re: Which Convert files where?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18500] Re: Which Convert files where?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:08:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How does one use DumpSave with the later sources ConvertCommon.m,
ConvertInit.m, TeXConvert.m, and HTMLConvert.m to create a replacement
for the distributed ConvertInit.mx?

The README.txt file included in Convert.zip makes no mention of this.
It only indicates how to properly locate the new source files into the
directory hierarchy and then to edit the systemwide kernel init.m so as
to add a Get[] expression.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.       phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Univ. of Massachusetts                     413 545-2859 (W)
Amherst, MA 01003-4515