LaTex on a Mac

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18533] LaTex on a Mac
  • From: "William B. Marks" <bmarks at helix.nih.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:33:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Just getting started on LaTex.  So I'm writing the Mathematica group that I know.
Maybe someone has a tip on an alternative to Mathematica for an original
language.  That's because Mathematica on my PPC seems too buggy to rely on.  There
may be a tried and tested alternative.  I have OzTex to check  my coded
text.  If I don't get a better idea I will code the text in LaTex myself by
hand, and use Expressionist to code the equations.

Thanks,
Bill Marks