Q: EPS fontsize

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18649] Q: EPS fontsize
  • From: Dan Truong <dtruong at irisa.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 01:45:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I Display EPS 3D graphics, I get image size/resolution problems,
especially for font sizes (text overlaps and is unreadable).

How can I simply reduce/enlarge fonts in the EPS file? I can edit
the EPS file by hand but it's not the most ideal way to do things.

Using ImageResolution or ImageSize is non trivial to fixup font size
and image size, because the picture offset chages inside the viewable
area and picture may even disappear out of the bounding box :(

--
Dan N. Truong,  IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, FRANCE
tel:(+33)2 99 84 73 36            fax:(+33)2 99 84 25 28