Re: ARghh!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18882] Re: ARghh!!
  • From: "Lars Hohmuth" <larsh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:30:15 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In this case the following obviously comes too late, but one easy way to
check for these non printing characters is to use ShowExpression in the
Format menu to see the actual Mathematica expression generating the cell.
Spurious characters are usually very easy to spot and delete in that form.

Lars Hohmuth
Wolfram Research, Inc.

news:7n8n3j$k8s at smc.vnet.net...