Re: How to plot more curves on one graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18155] Re: How to plot more curves on one graph
  • From: Harald Giese <giese at dkrz.de>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:54:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Uros Filipic wrote:
> I'm new at Mathematica and I would be very glad, if someone coud help me.
> 1. How to plot Circles, Lines . . .
>     For example I would like to plot circle : Circele([2,3],4)
> 2. How to plot, for example circle, line and point on the same graph ?

Hi Uros,

Assuming you are using Mathematica version 3: start the online help and type
Circle. This directs you to help about "Graphics Primitives" like
Circle, Line, Cuboid, ... with examples how to use them.

Hope that helps,

Harald

--
Harald Giese
Email: giese at dkrz.de
> NEUE TELEFON-NUMMER | NEW PHONE-NUMBER <
Phone: +49 (0)40 42838 5796; Fax: +49 (0)40 5605724
Institut fuer Meereskunde der Universitaet Hamburg
(Institute of Oceanography of the University of Hamburg)
Troplowitzstrasse 7, D-22529 Hamburg