Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18192] Re: Mathematica 2.2 on iMac?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:50:34 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7khp5s$qug at smc.vnet.net>, John Roberts <jproberts at sprintmail.com> writes: > Does anyone know whether Mathematica 2.2 will run successfully on an > iMac (Mac OS 8.5.1 and later)? Depends on the release of Mathematica 2.2 that you have: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Macintosh/PowerMacCompatibility.html You may want to consider upgrading to Version 4 as support for version 2.2 is being phased out. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.