Sound with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16260] Sound with Mathematica
  • From: JBFOUAD at bouyguestelecom.fr
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:41:22 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I saw your e-mail on the net.

I am living in France and I am working with some friends at the
university about making a dialer (use of DTMF frequencies) with
mathematica for windows.

When we use the "Play" function in mathematica (which produce a sound at
a certain frequency),  it also produces a graphic. How can we obtain the
sound without printing the graphic (only the sound). We don't know if
there is an option which can delete the graphic.

Thanks a lot.

Jean-Baptiste