Re: Supressing Plot Output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16444] Re: Supressing Plot Output
  • From: Dan Truong <dtruong at irisa.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:21:51 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Unless I make an error, the solution follows: use
DisplayFunction->Identity
To see what other options you may use: Options[ParametricPlot]

ParametricPlot[..., DisplayFunction->Identity] ];

Show[Spiral[P,Q,R],Graphics[Line[{P,Q,R,P}, DisplayFunction->Identity]],
DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction];

Dan-