Graphics in 3.0.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16723] Graphics in 3.0.1
  • From: "Eric Keller" <eric.keller at nospam.bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:33:44 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a new Mathematica user....well, the last time I used it was about six
years ago, and some things have changed since then.  Anyway.....When I start
a session, things seem to go fine.  However, after a while, when I try to
use the Plot or Plot3D functions, instead of giving me the actual plot, the
output gives:

$DisplayFunction[-Graphics-]

as a text line.  Does anyone know what is happening here?

Thanks,
Eric
eric.keller at NOSPAM.bigfoot.com
remove NOSPAM to reply