Re: Publishing in Scientific Journals with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22836] Re: Publishing in Scientific Journals with Mathematica
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:50:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

you may  look at

http://www.wolfram.com/products/publicon/sampletools.html

for PR tools. Since Publicon is a Kernel-Free frontend it should
be compatible to Mathematica.

But you should keep in mind that TeXSave[] knows nothing about
RevTeX and two column layout or wide formulas used by RevTeX. More over
I expect that the heavy usage of macros in notebook.sty and
notebook2e.sty
is not allowed in electronic submissions for PR.

Simply write RevTeX, clean the formulas generated by Mathematica and
copy it to you manuscript.

Hope that helps
  Jens