Re: Publishing in Scientific Journals with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22854] Re: Publishing in Scientific Journals with Mathematica
  • From: Philm Mendelsohn <mend0070 at tc.umn.edu>(Philip C Mendelsohn)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:51:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

m_escobido at my-deja.com wrote:
: Hi!

: I have Mathematica notebooks that I wish to submit for publication to
: scientific journals (say Phys. Rev., Phys. Lett.) but I found it a bit
: cumbersome adjusting styles to fit their requirements when saved as TeX
: (using TexSave[]). Are there pre-defined Mathematica style sheets such that
: when saved as TeX would correspond to the format required by the publisher?

I think you will find what you are looking for in Publicon, but as it was
explained to me, Mathematica has not added that functionality.  (Though
it will perhaps turn up as an add-on package.

Phil Mendelsohn

--
Life is complex:
It has real and imaginary components.