2-D Vector Field scale ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22930] 2-D Vector Field scale ?
  • From: "Krautschik, Chris G" <krautschikc at intel.co.jp>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:04:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All,

I would like to add a scale to a 2-D vector field plot that I have created.
The scale legend I would like  to place outside the rectangular vector field
area and the scale only needs to support 1 dimension since X/Y have the same
scale. As far as I know this is not  directly supported by the
ListPlotVectorField command. Can such a legend or scale perhaps be
programmed and therefore added to my graph?

Any ideas on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris